Constellation Engineering has had a very active Year in 2018.
Highlights for the Year included the following:
- Updated web-site www.constellationengineering.com
- A 2 page e-mail flyer created.
- A 24 page full colour A4 brochure created.
- Exhibited at 2 trade shows, being SLOM in Ecuador and ADIPEC in Abu Dhabi.Projects:
Constellation Engineering has been involved with a variety of projects, proving how wide our product and service offerings are to the OCIMF marine hose industry. Projects that Constellation completed include the following:
- Manufacture and supply of a wide range of ancillary equipment including butterfly valves, camlocks, spool pieces (Including 2 x J-Tubes), winker lights, marine hose test rigs, DNV 2.7-1 lifting frame and pelican hooks.
- Sold a wide variety of stud bolts and nuts together with the ancillary equipment that was sent worldwide.
- Supplied chains to customers, including pick-up chains and snubbing/hang-off chains.
- Sourced and supplied equipment that we do not manufacture including spares and tools.
- Carried out OCIMF marine hose testing, maintenance and repairs onsite for terminals in Ghana and the UK. Training was also incorporated in to the service offerings in Ghana.
- Constellation has also worked on projects that are outside its core business, including dock hose testing, Pressure testing heat exchangers and testing of pressure release valves.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
Constellation Engineering looks forward to hearing from you early in 2019 regarding all your requirements for the New Year.