Constellation Engineering manufactures a range of Spool pieces for use on OCIMF Marine Hose systems including:
All welding is coded per ASME IX with 100% radiography on all circumferential welds and 100% MPI on all welds.
All pad-eyes are load tested to client requirements.
- The Floating Y-Piece splits the single mainline hose into two smaller bore tail strings.
- It is self -supporting, with minimum reserve buoyancy, well in excess of OCIMF guidelines.
- It enables terminals to load and offload, from a wide range of tankers.
- All welding is coded per ASME IX, with 100% radiography on all circumferential welds, and 100% MPI on all welds.
- All pad-eyes are load tested to client requirements.
- The J-tube connects the first-off-the-buoy marine hose with the Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) buoy.
- Located in the splash-zone and subjected to high bending and stress levels.
- These spool pieces require regular replacement.
- Manufactured to the highest standards including ASME IX with full traceability and data pack.