Constellation Engineering manufactures Heavy Duty Camlock Flanges, specially designed for the harsh conditions experienced offshore.
These are available in studded and spool types, to suit all rail hose end gear configurations. Available sizes are 8 inches through to 20 inches.
Designed for marine hose service and are compatible with all types of OCIMF marine hoses.
The benefits of using a Constellation Engineering camlock:
- Reduced tanker rail hose connection and disconnection times.
- Reduced handling of rail hoses.
- Integral O-ring seal eliminates pinch points, increasing operator safety.
- Extra heavy-duty camguard ring.
- Positive location and self-centring cam design.
- Fully serviceable with removable cams and pins.
- Spring loaded click-type cams for ease of operation.
- Simple tightening and loosening of cams – no special tools or spanners required.
- A certified lifting lug for most marine hose chain configurations can be supplied.
- Bespoke design options are available.