Marine Hose Butterfly Valve
Constellation Engineering’s Marine Hose Butterfly Valve is specially designed for the harsh conditions experienced offshore, and is the only valve on the market designed exclusively for OCIMF marine hose use.
The low profile design reduces impact when handling and heavy-duty locking mechanisms give a long service life.
Easy to operate and 100% serviceable, it is designed and rated to accommodate maximum flow rates and line speeds of up to 21 m/s per OCIMF guidelines.
Supplied in ANSI 150 and ANSI 300 flange ratings, our valves are compatible with all types of marine hoses.
The benefits include:
- Designed to be lockable in the open and closed position.
- Ball valve type shaft seal – no cumbersome gland packing.
- Easy and simple to use.
- Fully serviceable.
- Lever operated for easy opening by hand.
- Heavy-duty low-profile stainless steel locking mechanism.
- Maximum line speed of 21 m/s.
Available in a range of sizes, flange classes and paint finishes.