- Used to lift the hose assembly.
- Supplied with an enlarged link to enable connection to the tanker derrick crane hook.
- Longer pick-up chains for use on Conventional Buoy Moorings (CBM) are available.
- Also known as a Snubbing Chain or Belly Chain.
- Used to secure the rail hose to the tanker.
- Suitably sized to support the total weight of the lifted tail and rail hoses at maximum freeboard.
- Supplied with shackles on either end for connection to the rail hose pad- eyes.
- Secures the hose assembly to the tanker bits.
- Can be fitted with or without a quick-release pelican hook.