Constellation Engineering manufactures a range of flanges for use on OCIMF marine hoses:
- Used for installing Marine Hoses offshore.
- Supplied with a certified pad- eye.
- Used to seal the hose when not in use.
- Reduced weight enables manual handling.
- Used in OCIMF maintenance tests.
- Drilled and ported to connect test hoses.
- Designed to handle extreme pressures during burst testing.
- Integrated O-ring seal.
- Drilled and ported.
- Made from clear acrylic.
- Allows for visual inspection of hose inner liner during a vacuum test