Marine Hose Re-certification
Marine hose testing and inspection services are offered in accordance with various guidelines including:
- OCIMF Single Point Mooring Maintenance and Operations Guide (SMOG) 3rd Ed 2015
- International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and Terminals (ISGOTT) 5th Ed 2006
- OCIMF Guidelines for the Handling, Storage, Inspection and Testing of Hoses in the Field 2nd Ed 1995
- OCIMF Guide to Manufacturing and Purchasing Hoses for Offshore Moorings (GMPHOM) 2009
Testing is performed at the customer’s terminal, using Constellation Engineering test rigs to perform the following tests:
- Hydrostatic Test
- Vacuum Test
- Electrical Test (Continuity / Discontinuity)
- Minimum bend radius test (if required)
- Weight test (if required)
We perform the test ourselves, or supervise the terminal crew to completion.
Remote certification is available.