Constellation Engineering manufactures a range of Buoys for use on OCIMF Marine Hose systems including:
- Connected to the rail hose pick-up chain.
- Serve as a marker and as a lifting device.
- Come in various sizes, buoyancies, and colours to suit all types of chain configurations.
- Compatible with all manufacturers of OCIMF marine hoses.
- Certified with full lift capabilities.
- Indicates the position of the hose string.
- Enables the operator to easily retrieve hoses from the water.
- A range of sizes available.
- Covered in closed-cell polyurethane foam and robust polyuria coating to ensure no loss of buoyancy and durability.
- Heavy Duty metal skinned buoys with certified cruciform and connection points.
- Foam filled with closed cell polyurethane foam.
- Neat design with no protruding snag points, enabling easy decking and handling.
- Various sizes and buoyancies to suit all OCIMF chafe chain arrangements.
- Chain through or swivel eye type connection configurations available.